Shared Hearts. New Heights. A Campaign for Sigma Kappa
The Sigma Kappa Foundation is in a five-year, $5 million campaign that will build on our foundation of bringing women together to make a difference and further position Sigma Kappa as a leader among sororities. The campaign has three funding priorities: Leadership, Scholarships & Philanthropy.
$3.1 million and climbing
as of October 2017
Investment Goal: $3.25 million
Four specific programming areas need resources to meet the emerging needs of our sisters.
Regional Leadership Conferences (RLC)
- Increase the impact on members and their chapters by offering additional programming and training beyond the weekend conference
Leadership Consultant (LC) Program
- Strengthen staff training to allow LCs to offer enhanced services to collegiate chapters and members
Member Development Programs
- Offer more dynamic member experience to grow the next generation of women leaders and promote continued engagement of alumnae
- Launch a pilot service program for collegiate and alumnae members with support of the Maine Seacoast Mission as the philanthropic focus
Investment Goal: $750,000
- Created 15 new scholarships as of May 31, 2017
- Surpassed $100,000 in scholarship support for our members in 2017-2018
Investment Goal: $1 million – COMPLETED
$1 million raised for the Alzheimer’s Association’s Women’s Research Initiative completed our philanthropic goal.
We are grateful for the amazing determination of those who have boldly stepped forward and committed to do their part. To learn more about how this campaign will set the course for Sigma Kappa's future, we invite you to watch the video below.
Cheri De Jong, Epsilon Omega - Campaign Co-Chair
Carolyn Tieger, Epsilon Epsilon - Campaign Co-Chair